There is nothing much beautiful than a bronzed & beautiful glow to make you feel gorgeous and confident. But how you tan that’s matters. Most tanners especially beginners are worried about which is better for tanning. Spray Tan Vs Tanning Bed-find your answer with powerful statics.
A complete comparison of spray tan vs tanning bed & pros and cons to determine which is best for you.
Spray Tan vs Tanning Bed – A Complete Guide
Let’s have a look at both pros and cons. If you are pro in tanning, you can justify the spray tan vs tanning bed pros and cons.
To get the beautifully bronzed glow, spray tans are here. Spray tans have less risk rather than tanning beds. Rather than bake under the sun with UV light, A special tanning mixture is used in spray tan. Which is applied all over the body. For custom spray tan, the mixture is based on your tanning requirements. It can be formulated according to your desired glow and skin tone exactly.
Spray Tan Pros
- Even Color
- Increased Confidence
- Quick Tan
- Lasts for up to 12 days
- Healthier for skin
- Decrease appearance of blemishes and cellulite
- Find the perfect color according to your skin tone.
Spray Tan Cons
- The spray tan is skin sensitive. Before applying the whole body, apply spray tan on a small area of skin. Most spray tans have tips according to the skin, especially for sensitive skin.
- Pre and Post Tan care. To make your tan last longer, take care of your body.
- The staining color should come off all sheets and clothes.
- The risk of skin cancer is increased when we talk about spray tan vs tanning bed. While in spray tan does not seem such cancer. We can say spray tan risk of cancer is less than a tanning bed.
In 1970 tanning beds gained much popularity when everyone wants a beautifully bronzed glow. When most people view tanning beds, they think to crawl giant contraptions. In the tanning bed industry, advancements are continuing. Each tanning bed is equipped with UV lights. It can bake up for 10 minutes depending on your skin tone.
Tanning Bed PROS
- Quick Results
- Even Color
- Vitamin D Increase
- Simple to take care
- Protection from sunburn
- Last longing Results
- Easily customizable based on frequency and time
- Can help with seasonal affective disorder
Tanning Bed Cons
- If there are pros of tanning bed use, then definitely there are some cons about it too. Tanning bed results can affect your body. Exposure to dangerous UV rays is the result of tanning bed use. First-time use of tanning beds can cause wrinkles, premature aging, skin cancer, and sunspots.
- According to SCF (The Skin Care Foundation), UV rays cause tanning while sunburn is also caused by shorter wavelengths of UVA. For a healthy tan, there is nothing much safe or healthy. Uv is caused by cancers used on tanning beds.
- Exposure to UVB and UVA rays also affects the body or sun damage which might not see when your tanning. But It can increase the risk of cancer over time.
- There are scary facts that the ratio in teens of skin cancer is increasing each year.19 states of the US have banned the use of tanning beds.
- Not suitable for the women if they are passing from the pregnancy period.
Spray Tan vs Tanning Bed: Final Round
At the end of this conversation, it is found that spray tan is far better than tanning beds. Tanning beds expose to UV rays which cause sun spots, premature aging, and skin cancer. On the flip side, spray tan offers an instant glow without exposure to UV rays and no cancer effects.